Application dates for 2022-2023
Open: Monday, March 14, 2022
Closed: Friday, June 3, 2022
Deadline: Friday, June 3, 2022, at 14.00 (Local Greek time: CET+1.00)
How to apply
Applicants should send via email their application along with the following documents to: email@example.com
1) Application (The application form is available for download: Application).
2) Copy of Bachelor’s degree, Ptychion or Diploma.
3) In the case of degrees from non-Greek Universities a certificate of the title equivalence from the Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center (Hellenic N.A.R.I.C. / Δ.Ο.Α.Τ.Α.Π.) is obligatory.
4) Transcript of undergraduate courses and degrees.
5) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
6) Two or more letters of reference. The person providing reference may be from academia or industry.
7) Certificate of English language competency at least at C1 level. Candidates that obtained any University degree in programs taught in English, or English is their native language do not have to certify their competency in English.
8) If candidates have professional experience in areas relevant to the M.Sc. program’s objective, they should also submit any document certifying this experience.
9) If candidates have research experience, they should submit copies of published papers or conference proceedings.
10) Copies of other M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees if any.
11) Any other document that will contribute to their evaluation.
Applicants are advised to notify the MSc Director Professor Ioannis Karafylllidis (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) after the submission of their application.
The official CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.